Re: [linux-audio-user] is ext3 ok for real-time / low-latency?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] is ext3 ok for real-time / low-latency?
From: Frank Barknecht (fbar_AT_footils.org)
Date: Sat Feb 15 2003 - 19:50:05 EET

Hallo,
Mark Knecht hat gesagt: // Mark Knecht wrote:

> I am using reiserfs. I think it's better for trying to get to the lowest
> latencies. That said, if you wanted to run at 5-10mS, probably either
> would be OK.

How is the state of reiserfs, when it comes to repair broken
filesystems? This was a serious issue some months ago and really kept
me from installing reiser, and made me use ext3. Are the
reiserfsck-tools stable now?

And what's this with the ext3-LL-conflict? Will I run into problems
when using a more current kernel than 2.4.18?

ciao