[linux-audio-user] Planet CCRMA Cmucl can't find core

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Planet CCRMA Cmucl can't find core
From: Larry Troxler (lt_AT_westnet.com)
Date: Sun Feb 16 2003 - 04:44:02 EET

Before diving into my particular question, I want to say that planet CCRMA is
great! the documentation is superb - -

Just wondering if there is a quick, easy answer for this - the problem is that
after installing cmucl from planet CCRMA using apt-get, it doesn't run:
 ~ ~ ~
root_AT_dhcp-25-2 root]# lisp
Could not open file "/usr/lib/cmucl/lisp.core".
Maybe you should run "update-alternatives --config cmucl-core" as root?
open: No such file or directory
[root_AT_dhcp-25-2 root]#
~ ~ ~
[root_AT_dhcp-25-2 root]# rpm -qa | grep cmucl
cmucl-3.1.4-1
[root_AT_dhcp-25-2 root]# rpm -qi cmucl
Name : cmucl Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version : 3.1.4 Vendor: (none)
Release : 1 Build Date: Fri 20 Dec 2002
04:01:30 PM EST
Install date: Sat 15 Feb 2003 09:06:10 PM EST Build Host:
nando.stanford.edu
Group : Development/Languages Source RPM: cmucl-3.1.4-1.src.rpm
Size : 944001 License: see
/usr/share/doc/cmucl/copyright
Signature : (none)
Packager : Fernando Lopez-Lezcano <nando_AT_ccrma.stanford.edu>
Description :
CMUCL is a free implementation of the Common Lisp programming language
which runs on most major Unix platforms. It mainly conforms to the
ANSI Common Lisp standard (http://www.cons.org/cmucl/)

This is the basis package for CMUCL. It contains the base
image with the compiler, PCL (CLOS), and the tty based
debugger.

~ ~ ~

Best Regards

Larry Troxler