[linux-audio-user] soundfonts, iiwusynth and smurf

Subject: [linux-audio-user] soundfonts, iiwusynth and smurf
From: Levi Burton (donburton_AT_sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sat Feb 15 2003 - 22:55:43 EET

Hello,

I am currently using alsa 0.9rc7 with oss emulation, oss sequencer, virmidi
and ens1371. I have a ens1371 soundcard. I would like to create my own
soundfonts using smurf and play them with iiwusynth. Does anyone have some
insight into the best way to proceed with this process (workflow, devices etc
etc). I am a little overwhelmed by the amount of options there are for doing
this.

Thanks!

-Levi