Re: [linux-audio-user] soundfonts, iiwusynth and smurf

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] soundfonts, iiwusynth and smurf
From: Levi Burton (donburton_AT_sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 04:02:32 EET

Dave,

I will poke around my system and see what I am doing wrong when building
Swami. Thanks for helping me out and for the tip on which devices to use.
Much appreciated =)

P.S.
I am using alsa 0.9.0rc7, gcc 3.2.1 and (attempting to use) Swami 0.9.0.

-Levi

--
Levi Burton
http://www.puresimplicity.net/~ldb/