Re: [OT] Re: [linux-audio-user] Pop filter?

Subject: Re: [OT] Re: [linux-audio-user] Pop filter?
From: iriXx (m_AT_iriXx.org)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 00:09:34 EET

Rick Taylor wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-02-19 at 10:37, Dave Phillips wrote:
>
>> I agree that this thread is only slightly appropriate for the group,
>>but I see no real harm in the discussion as long as it remains civil. I
>>also agree that there are probably more appropriate forums.
>

> Which suggests that there may just be room for "poli-art",
> "poli-linux" and "poli-music" mailing lists {Somewhere in
> the "music-theory" hierarchy {right next to the strangely
> absent "noise-theory" and "poli-noise" lists.}
>
> It's a tradition, no?

sure is.
actually i'd be pretty interested in a list like that.. as im writing a
book on copyleft in music and DRM issues....

m~

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom? info_AT_copyleftmedia.org.uk www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

_ ( ) ascii ribbon against html email X / \ cat /dev/sda1 > /dev/dsp

*** stopping make sense ***