Re: [linux-audio-user] alsa-driver

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] alsa-driver
From: Alex Timmer (mijn_troep_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 21:05:36 EET

from the alsa page (choose download) :

http://www.alsa-project.org/download.php3

CVS snapshots
=============
CVS snapshots are available via
  ftp://ftp.alsa-project.org/pub/cvsexport
FTP server or via
  http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa/ftp/cvsexport
HTTP server.

CVS repository snapshots
========================
CVS repository snapshots are available via
  ftp://ftp.alsa-project.org/pub/cvsroot
FTP server or via
  http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa/ftp/cvsroot
HTTP server.

to be honest i don't know what exactly is the difference between "CVS
snapshots" and "CVS repository snapshots". can anyone explain me??

hope this helps, ALEX

 --- Linux Rob <linuxrob_AT_dod.net> wrote: > anyone know where I can
get a nightly CVS tar.gz of alsa-driver (or