Re: [linux-audio-user] Linux Version Of FriutyLoops

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Linux Version Of FriutyLoops
From: Mark Knecht (markknecht_AT_attbi.com)
Date: Sun Feb 23 2003 - 03:04:04 EET

Rocco,
   Hi. Take a look at Sound Tracker. I haven't done anything with
musically yet, and there seems to be precious little development going
on, but there is a core group of people who seem to be working with it.
To me it looks like a sample player, and I have loaded Acid Loops into
successfully. I'm n Acid Pro user, and have never used Fruity Loops, but
I think they have a lot in common. You might be able to do something
with this tool.

http://www.soundtracker.org

Take care,
Mark