[linux-audio-user] Full Duplex woes

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Full Duplex woes
From: Chris (grooveman_AT_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 02:09:41 EET

Hi everyone...

This may sound like a stupid question to a bunch of pros like you... but...

I am trying something simple. Soon, I will be building a system for home
recording... but for now...something simple.

Can anyone tell me how I might get my soundblaster live (emlu10k1) to duplex???

I have audacity installed, and krecord, neither will record anything! I
hear my voice amplified throught he speakers, but I get nothing.

I am using OSS drivers, both the ones from the 2.4.19 kernel source and the
ones from sourceforge (most current). No dice. I tried the ALSA
drivers... but that was severl "tries" ago....

I know this isn't hard.. but I can't find any help on this anywhere! Last
time I tried this salvation lay in the "full duplex" setting on kde... but
no dice this time...

Thanks in advance....

Chris