[linux-audio-user] Hot(un)plug

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Hot(un)plug
From: Tim Hall (tim_AT_glastonburymusic.org.uk)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 21:40:46 EET

Hi

I'm getting annoying messages on startup, I think from hotplug. This is
because it can't find some usb port, which is not surprising as I have no
external connections of that sort. The only way I can get rid of that is to
kill khubd, which is clearly unsatisfactory. Can I uninstall hotplug entirely
if I have no usb devices without losing other functionality?

cheers

tim hall