Re: [linux-audio-user] Hot(un)plug - MD interface

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Hot(un)plug - MD interface
From: Frank Pirrone (fpirrone_AT_localnet.com)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 03:42:15 EET

Vincent,

The USB interface came with my Sony MZ-R700 MiniDisk which also features
a microphone input. It is the Xitel MD-Port DG2, and and connects
through an optical TosLink (S/PDIF) to digitally transfer music files
from computer to the MD. Nice little box, and fully supported under
Linux just as my MidiSport 2x2 MIDI interface, and HP6200c scanner.

Frank