Re: [linux-audio-user] Alsa troubles? Why O why??

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Alsa troubles? Why O why??
From: moeflon (moeflon_AT_pandora.be)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 22:41:52 EET

Check check,

did found the blacklist. What to do with it? And BTW, everything is
working again, thanks to trying out different kinds of booting (with
Evolution-keyboard switched on or off). Don't ask me how I did it but
ALSA and esound work again...

(At 1 point I did get an errormessage "kernel is unable to load)
(emu10k1-driver, this was during booting when both keyboard and)
(digital-amp switched off. Does this suppose to happen at all? And why?)

I'm still stuck with the question on getting sound-output from
rosegarden. Anybody?

Karel.