[linux-audio-user] Re: [Jackit-devel] Jack gentoo ebuild

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Re: [Jackit-devel] Jack gentoo ebuild
From: R Parker (rtp405_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 00:26:13 EET

Hi Jon,

--- Jon Ellis <ashura666_AT_mac.com> wrote:
> I just checked a new (~X86 masked) ebuild into
> gentoo cvs for the
> 0.50.0 release. The old (0.34.0) ebuild is still
> there and will
> probably stay until i work out if anything is using
> it.

Have you gotten a sense of whether anything is
depending on (0.44.0) and consequently when you'd
upgrade the dependencies for jack clients (ardour,
qjackconnect, etc) from 0-44 to 0.50?

Should I unmerge 0.50 and emerge 0.44? I'm anxious to
move forward with building and tweeking my new gentoo
box.

Thanks,

ron