Re: [linux-audio-user] jMax sound ?? continued

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] jMax sound ?? continued
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 00:03:45 EET

kevin ernste wrote:

> So, is there anyone on this list who can confirm that
> jMax (4.0.x in this case) does in fact make noise
> under Linux with either ALSA, OSS, or JACK? If so,
> can you please send along a working resource file
> (none of the downloaded version posted elsewhere seem
> to do the trick), or clues to getting jMax configured
> properly.

Hi Kevin:

  Yes, jMax 4.01 and 4.02 output sound perfectly on my system. We're
running similar systems, the only thing I can guess is that you might
not be connecting jMax to the alsa_pcm_output. Are you using
qjackconnect or another JACK patch bay ?

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org