Re: [linux-audio-user] Which Card?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Which Card?
From: Jan \ (eviltwin69_AT_cableone.net)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 08:22:38 EET

I would go with the Terratec EWS88MT, however you can get a new one for
$400 US. You can also get a new ST Audio C-Port DSP2000 for $450 US.
Either of these has 8 analog I/O channels. If you just need 4 channels,
get the Delta 66.

Check out http://myweb.cableone.net/eviltwin69/ALSA_JACK_ARDOUR.html.

Jan