Re: [linux-audio-user] Collaboration

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Collaboration
From: DevDSP Info (info_AT_devdsp.net)
Date: Sat Mar 15 2003 - 00:46:05 EET

Hi all,

I've got a scheme going that might be of interest to those people who are
looking to collaborate on tracks:

at

http://src.devdsp.net

I've set up a small web label type thing where every "release" consists of 20 MB
worth of MP3s + the source files that were used to create these MP3s. So far,
two people have opted to do this, one of whom is Dave/Nebogeo.

It would be a possibility to set up a series of these things where each release
takes what was done in a previous release in the series and build off that.

If any of you are interested, drop me a line.

There is one small but important restriction: I'm only going to put up five
"releases" simultaneously at one time. When number six comes around, number one
gets taken down. Sorry about that, but it's well beyond my financial means to
pay for the bandwidth involved in hosting gigabytes worth of audio.

Take care,

Matthijs de Jonge
http://devdsp.net - news and resources for computer musicians