[linux-audio-user] Collaboration

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Collaboration
From: Levi Burton (donburton_AT_sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 02:23:04 EET

Greetings,

I was just curious if anyone on the list has attempted to collaborate musicly?
By "collaborate" I mean sharing of things such as "tracks" of audio (I would
assume this is the prefered method, unless MIDI is utilized and everyone has
the same hardware - doubtfull).

I would think this sort of thing would be easy. Simply decide on a musical
theme (mood, BPM, etc etc), and have at it.

--
Levi Burton
http://www.puresimplicity.net/~ldb/