Re: [linux-audio-user] Capturing audio

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Capturing audio
From: Chris Cannam (cannam_AT_all-day-breakfast.com)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 00:07:48 EET

On Monday 17 March 2003 21:14, Mark Knecht wrote:
> qjackconnect and Ardour

I imagine it should also be possible, once your JACK connections are
in place, to record this directly back into Rosegarden. Of course
that's with the usual caveats about any problems you may be having
with audio in Rosegarden generally at the moment (and the audio side
of things is something I know very little about).

Chris