Re: [linux-audio-user] Anyone using multiface+cardbus?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Anyone using multiface+cardbus?
From: R Parker (rtp405_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Mar 23 2003 - 23:21:42 EET

Hi,

> Taking a look at /proc/interrupts I see that the
> pcmcia controller is at irq
> 11, which it shares with eth0 when I'm online. 9 is
> not used.
> I guess it's looking ok then. Just have to stay
> offline when
> (in the future ;-) I'm using the multiface.

In the same spirit of your realization, I'm designing
a runlevel for my gentoo audio box. I use this machine
in the studio as an atalk/netatalk fileserver amongst
other things. So far, I'm shutting off all networking,
usb, cron and printing services in the new audio-print
runlevel. I saw in Jan Depner's documentation where he
shuts off services and turns on lowlatency using a
script.

Jan's docs are another informative read. I don't have
a link available, sorry.

ron