RE: [linux-audio-user] Interesting audio software coming to Linux.

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-user] Interesting audio software coming to Linux.
From: Mark Knecht (mknecht_AT_controlnet.com)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 21:35:42 EET

Hi,
   I've been playing with this for a little while under Win XP. It's an
interesting interface. It does work. Others have had some trouble with
clicks and pops. I haven't.

   What I like is that it implements a lot of Acid Pro functionality, while
still providing enough recording capabilities. There are some issues, for me
anyway, with some of the more 'mixer-like' issues, like subs and what not,
but it's definitely one to watch.

Mark