Re: [linux-audio-user] Recording quicktime audio?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Recording quicktime audio?
From: kevin ernste (kevinernste_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 19:13:32 EET

Hi James -

I have never used Crossover, but in case that is the
problem you might also try mplayer which plays
Quicktime perfectly for me. There is even a browser
plugin (also plays windows media, etc). All you need
are the proper codecs, all available at the mplayer
download page and elsewhere.

http://www.mplayerhq.hu/homepage/design5/dload.html

Kevin