Re: [linux-audio-user] MDK sound-RPMs troubles / Sound in Slackware?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] MDK sound-RPMs troubles / Sound in Slackware?
From: Luke Yelavich (lukethemuso_AT_ozemail.com.au)
Date: Tue Apr 01 2003 - 15:27:32 EEST

Hi Anahata
More to that, Mandrake has a kernel that has a lot of patches and extras
added. This means that if you want to add a patch like low latency or
preempt, you have to grab another kernel RPM, as the patches don't apply
cleanly to the Mandrake kernel source. This is especially annoying for
those stuck on dial-up, like myself.

Regards
Luke