Re: [linux-audio-user] MDK sound-RPMs troubles / Sound in Slackware?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] MDK sound-RPMs troubles / Sound in Slackware?
From: Rob (lau_AT_kudla.org)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 06:31:21 EEST

On Tuesday 01 April 2003 11:28, luis jure wrote:
> > sure they never even see a command line. Musicians aren't geeks [...]
> mmm... let me see...
> john chowning?
> charles dodge?
> paul lansky?
> james dashow?

You'll have to forgive me for never having heard of any of those people. My
tastes are probably pretty mainstream compared to most reading this. I dare
say that I wouldn't care to listen to much music created by a musician who's
comfortable with creating his music with a command line interface.

I tend to go on a lot so I try to keep my words brief. In this case, you may
insert "by and large," before the word "musicians" in the above quote and
you'll see what I was getting at.

Rob