Re: [linux-audio-user] MDK sound-RPMs troubles / Sound in Slackware?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] MDK sound-RPMs troubles / Sound in Slackware?
From: tompoe (tompoe_AT_ableweb.net)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 07:14:23 EEST

Hi: Times are changing. Soon, with the help and expertise of folks on this
list and others, recording studios will be as accessible as any pencil is
today.

We just put up the Mac basic recording studio recommendation, and will soon
follow that with an extraordinary PC-based basic recording studio
recommendation for folks wanting to start community-based recording studios
that offer free recording services for all local residents.
Thanks,
Tom Poe
Open Studios
Reno, NV