Re: [linux-audio-user] Submitted for your approval

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Submitted for your approval
From: Jan \ (eviltwin69_AT_cableone.net)
Date: Sun Apr 06 2003 - 13:20:45 EDT

Ron,

        I was only talking about IDE RAID. SCSI RAID is a whole 'nother
beast. It's just the price that kills. I use SCSI RAID, RAIDZONE IDE
NAS systems, and PogoLinux IDE RAID systems at work but I sure couldn't
afford any of that at home. I was actually wondering what using a
PogoLinux 3800 StorageWare system for audio would be like. Dual
processor, 1.2 TB RAID 5 with a standard RH load on the OS disk. Pretty
expensive experiment though.

Jan