Re: [linux-audio-user] dell latitude cpx, windows (barf!) xp and linux?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] dell latitude cpx, windows (barf!) xp and linux?
From: Paul Winkler (pw_lists_AT_slinkp.com)
Date: Sun Apr 06 2003 - 18:21:04 EDT

On Sun, Apr 06, 2003 at 11:00:07AM +0100, iriXx wrote:

> Chris wrote:
> >Yes, partiion magic 8 will be necessary.

don't think so, look at ntfsresize.

> >If I am not mistaken, the latitude uses the i820 sound chip?

afaict the CP-X uses some variant of the Maestro 3.

Here's a great page for setting up linux on laptops, with links to TONS
of pages, i see multiple links for latitude CPX:
http://www.linux-laptop.net/dell.html

--

Paul Winkler http://www.slinkp.com Look! Up in the sky! It's THE GRUESOME MOLE RAT! (random hero from isometric.spaceninja.com)