Re: [linux-audio-user] Frank Barknecht's PD madness

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Frank Barknecht's PD madness
From: Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano (nando_AT_ccrma.Stanford.EDU)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 15:28:52 EDT

> The photo shows a lot of stuff, that isn't part of my stuff. The big
> box for example is Matthias Nagorni's Dopfer synth. I myself just use
> a simple laptop (Acer Travelmate), a 16-fader midi box (Phil Rees),
> and a Gamepad (Sony PSX DualShock), where only the laptopt (with
> Quattro) is visible in the photo.
>
> I don't know at all, what Fernando meant with my "madness"...

Hmmm, that was not me :-) I did not label the jpg.
Not that I do _not_ think it was mad, ahem, madly great!!

I _HAVE_ to find a moment to make a mpeg of the video snippets I took of
the lad conference, specially Frank's presentation. That techno Gamepad
was amazing...

It was such a good presentation of pd. Very clear, very understandable.
-- Fernando