Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Mastering app

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Mastering app
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 07:21:55 EDT

On Tue, Apr 08, 2003 at 02:16:26AM -0700, R Parker wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to write some user documentation. I had a TOC
> written but who knows what I did with it. I could
> probably find it.

If not, I can.

> Linux Audio Mastering Package LAMP; stop mixing in the
> dark, it's the most exciting thing since sliced bread,
>

> Professional
> ProMAL Yuck! Professional Mastering Audio Linux

Hmm... I'm always suspicious of apps with Proffesional in thier title,
sounds like they have something to prove.

> JackMASTER

Sounds like an 80's rap artist :)

> JAM, Jack Audio Mastering--OK, that's the one that
> gets my vote. :)

Yeah, its pretty good, I especially like jam and toast for the final cut :)

My only concern is that JAM is a bit short, theres allready a jam.sf.net

I guess the project should be jamit in the style of jackit ;)

- Steve