Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Mastering app

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Mastering app
From: R Parker (rtp405_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 03:43:29 EEST

Hi,

Joe, great points. I'm all for explaining eq,
compression and limiting to the best of our abilities.
They're the mastering engineers toolset.

I've got the xml docbook framework for a JAM book
marked up including make files. When I find my old
TOC, I'll add those documents to these.

Is sourceforge running the required tools to generate
html from the xml? If not, Steve or Jan, do either of
you have a CVS server and the docbook tools installed
somewhere so we could put this stuff on one of your
servers?

I don't want to take the time to build the environment
myself. I'd rather start testing JAM and writing
content.

ron