[linux-audio-user] Congratulations to Dave Phillips

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Congratulations to Dave Phillips
From: Lloyd R. Prentice (lprentice_AT_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 20:43:11 EEST

Congratulations to Dave Phillips for outstanding round up of softsynths
in May 2003 Linux Journal.

Now if we all voted with e-mails to Linux Journal, perhaps we could
influence the editors to open up a monthly column on audio with Dave on
the masthead.

Again, many thanks and fine job Dave.

Best wishes,

Lloyd R. Prentice