Re: [linux-audio-user] Looking for MIDI control interface.

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Looking for MIDI control interface.
From: Frank Barknecht (fbar_AT_footils.org)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 18:04:02 EEST

Hallo,

Dave Griffiths hat gesagt: // Dave Griffiths wrote:
> Alternatively, it's a lot cheaper to DIY:
> http://www.audiomulch.com/midipic/

It's probably not cheaper for me, because if I'd work for money the
time, that it would take *me* to build such a thing, I could probably
afford a M-Audio Surface One ;)

I'd like to add the Phil Rees midi fader box to the list, which is the
cheapest 16-fader midi box I know and while its faders also do feel
cheap, it has a nice little turning knob to change presets on the fly,
something I really missed on the Doepfer faderbox (which has much
better faders, though)

ciao