Re: [linux-audio-user] Midi and VST server for vsti?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Midi and VST server for vsti?
From: Ketil Thorgersen (linuxuadio_AT_rytmisk.net)
Date: Sun Apr 13 2003 - 19:39:49 EEST

søndag 13. april 2003, 12:08, skrev Patrick Shirkey:
> Ketil Thorgersen wrote:
> > Hi
>
> Welcome.

Thanks!

> > How would I go about getting softsynths to work?
>
> timidity.

Timidity 2 is installed on my system, but as I said arts is too. And it is RPM
installed and tied to arts it seems. Is there any way to not have to compile
timidity and still make it work?

> http://www.djcj.org/

Great page! Couldn't find out if vst-server could run vst instruments though,
but I might not have looked thoroughly enough?

> Should answer alot of your questions.

Thanks!
Ketil