RE: [linux-audio-user] fluidsynth: strange warning

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-user] fluidsynth: strange warning
From: Mark Knecht (mknecht_AT_controlnet.com)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 00:29:47 EEST

Mikhail,
   This is a total guess, but is your sound font recorded at 48K, or some
frequency other than 44.1K? If so, it would almost certainly be out of tune.

   If you're running Jack, then you might try starting Jack at 48K and see
if the warning goes away.

   I do not understand the message about a period size of 65. That one is
strange.

Good luck,
Mark