[linux-audio-user] Realtime CD recording

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Realtime CD recording
From: Ben Loftis (ben_AT_glw.com)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 00:25:12 EEST

I would like to use my Linux box as a direct-to-CD recorder, for recording jam sessions. Does anybody know of a Linux app that can record an audio CD in real time? In other words, go straight from audio input to an audio CD?

I think that some of the CD recording software can take input from stdin, but I don't know how the data should be formatted. Any ideas?

-Ben