Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: midi control surfaces w/Linux?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: midi control surfaces w/Linux?
From: Brian Redfern (bredfern_AT_calarts.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 23:56:05 EEST

Yup, I have a keyboard controller with a bunch of knobs that I can use
with pd to change my pd parameters in realtime. If you just get a
supported midi interface (I use maudio quattro usb, and a creative
sblive), then you can use any trippy controller that supports midi output,
like Buchla's lightening sticks and so on. As long as it has standard midi
output you're good to go.

http://www.brianredfern.org