[linux-audio-user] xinerama and alsa problems

Subject: [linux-audio-user] xinerama and alsa problems
From: Arthur Moore (art_AT_infinitybox.net)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 19:48:20 EEST

I'm using xinerama with two nvidia cards and I'm having a problem when
trying to play sound. When I stretch an app (like audacity) over two
screens I get all sorts of distortions. Actually whenever any sound app
is on the second screen I have problems. Like a clicking. Anyway I'm
using Debian unstable, with kernel 2.4.20 (no patches), Xfree86 4.2.1,
and alsa 0.9.2. Anyone else seen this problem?

Art