[linux-audio-user] MIDI routing software

Subject: [linux-audio-user] MIDI routing software
From: Luke Yelavich (lukethemuso_AT_ozemail.com.au)
Date: Sun Apr 20 2003 - 03:58:02 EEST

Hi folks
Maybe I haven't been looking very hard, but I am after a piece of software
that allows you to assign different events to different notes/controllers.
For example, I want to assign the sustain pedal to a note instead of being
sustain.

What software is capable of doing this, if there is any?

Thanks in advance

Luke