Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT] any Xemacs users here ?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT] any Xemacs users here ?
From: svz (svz_AT_iprimus.com.au)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 07:37:41 EEST

> On Mon, 2003-04-21 at 16:12, Jack O'Quin wrote:
> > Dave,
> >
> > I've used GNU emacs for about 20 years and xemacs for the last four or
> > five. They're both pretty similar, but I like xemacs better for use
> > with X.
> >
> > It's the greatest program ever written, IMHO. :-)
> >

> Second that!

well if people have the right to express their support for something - I
shall like to execute my right to do the opposite - emacs (x or not) sucks.
VIM is the way - see the light - use VIM.

(by the way - whilst participating in this highly off-topic thread - I shall
make this post the past one regarding the issue (even though I really do
think highly of VIM and lowly of emacs...) - but perhaps we should stop what
could quite soon become a flaming war... if inclined otherwise (praising or
damning an editor/OS) - there are relevant newsgoups for that - let us go
there...
:-)