Re: [linux-audio-user] Buzz works with wine!!!

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Buzz works with wine!!!
From: Guy Clotilde (guy.clotilde_AT_wanadoo.fr)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 20:51:43 EEST

On Fri, 25 Apr 2003 14:58:00 +0200, Emiliano Grilli wrote / a écrit:

> No native dll, I don't have windows on my machine.
> I just did wine SETUP.EXE ... et voilà.

urggg. You're so lucky. My wine (redhat 8.0 + planet ccrma too) always fails at start with:

//usr/bin/wine: relocation error: /usr/lib/wine/libntdll.dll.so: symbol __fork, version GLIBC_2.0 not defined in file libc.so.6 with link time reference

anyone has a clue? I have made google searches, but didn't fine anyting useful. But who am I ?

#ICQ 37736372
#219055 http://counter.li.org
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/guy.clotilde/index.html