Re: [linux-audio-user] No CD audio!

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] No CD audio!
From: Hartmut Noack (symposion_AT_onlinehome.de)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 15:27:49 EEST

The Digital-Out of your CD-Rom Drive CAN be passed directly to your
sounddevice - if you have a SPDF-jack on your soundcard or on your
mainboard when using the onboardchip.
The analogue audio-out of your CD-Rom cannot connected to such a Spdf
and the Spdf-out must not be connected to any sort of an input jack for
analogue-audio.

Am Mon, 2003-04-28 um 01.44 schrieb Tim:

--
Hartmut Z Noack / Berlin
http://www.linuxuse.de