Re: [linux-audio-user] xruns: file system ext3 --> reiserfs?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] xruns: file system ext3 --> reiserfs?
From: Daniel James (daniel_AT_mondodesigno.com)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 20:02:54 EEST

> How do others move data between Windows and Linux?

FTP over wireless LAN. It's very easy with the likes of the KDE file
manager - just drag and drop.

> My system disk is ext3 simply because it's more tested than
> reiserfs

I don't think that's true. ext2 has certainly been around for longer,
but I'm sure ext3 wasn't generally available when I switched to
ReiserFS. Since ext3 is an easier upgrade, I would have tried it
first otherwise.

Cheers

Daniel