Re: [linux-audio-user] (semi)professional "field" recording work, what to use?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] (semi)professional "field" recording work, what to use?
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 15:00:10 EEST

Wilbert Berendsen wrote:

You couldn't use the maudio quattro in the field as it needs a power
supply however their are a couple of other options. One is a usb device
that gets it's power from the computer.

http://www.usbpre.com/

The other which I would like to see more promotion of is PDAudio -- Core
Sound's High Resolution Portable Digital Audio Recorder.

http://www.core-sound.com/HighResRecorderNews.html

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
http://www.boosthardware.com

Being on stage with the band in front of crowds shouting, "Get off! No! We want normal music!", I think that was more like acting than anything I've ever done.

Goldie, 8 Nov, 2002 The Scotsman