Re: [linux-audio-user] (semi)professional "field" recording work, what to use?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] (semi)professional "field" recording work, what to use?
From: Len Moskowitz (vze24hrw_AT_verizon.net)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 17:49:32 EEST

Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> You couldn't use the maudio quattro in the field as it needs a power
> supply however their are a couple of other options.

We offer a portable power supply (actually two quality levels of power
supplies at two different prices) for all devices that require 9 VAC,
including the M-Audio Duo, Quattro, Flying Cow and others. You can see some
details on our Web site's M-Audio Duo page.

Len Moskowitz
Core Sound
http://www.core-sound.com