[linux-audio-user] Your site.

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Your site.
From: Chaz Kiser (ckiser_AT_rovin.net)
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 05:56:51 EEST

I've contacted you and spoke with you a few times before about your
excellent tutorial and your site. I'm new to Linux. I'm wanting to record
a hillbilly punk-bluegrass band.
I even jumped on your recommendation for the STaudio DSP unit that I believe
you have. Anyway I got a bizarre question.

I can't my STAudio unit to work in Windows. It only works in Linux, which
will suite me fine but I wanted to use some Acid music loops with my
endeavors.

I'm wanting to setup a multi track recorder. I think you remember me, we
communicated at length about it.

Any tips other than your excellent site?
ps. you have got to try to play hamonica and standup bass at the same time.
i did that the other night and it was nearly comical. i had to customize my
harmonica holder cause it wouldn't stay on.
Chaz Worm (kiser)