Re: [linux-audio-user] [announce] seq24 0.4.2 released.

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] [announce] seq24 0.4.2 released.
From: Frank Barknecht (fbar_AT_footils.org)
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 00:13:54 EEST

Hallo,
rob buse hat gesagt: // rob buse wrote:

> I usually wouldn't post the release of a minor version, but I updated
> the main view and it looks a lot better than it did. I figured some of
> you would want to see it / use it:

Cool. As I'm now g++-3.2 only, I had no problems compiling it, and I
even played a bit with it. Nice. Maybe there's a track coming...

Some small issues:

* In the performance editor, I couldn't figure out how to delete a
loop.
* It would be nice, if the tempo is saved with the file. Currently I
need to manually set it if it's not 120 bpm.
* It would also be nice it the entry widgets were editable by typing.

ciao