Re: [linux-audio-user] Weird multitracking problem with Audacity

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Weird multitracking problem with Audacity
From: Ross Vandegrift (ross_AT_willow.seitz.com)
Date: Sat May 24 2003 - 23:39:26 EEST

On Sat, May 24, 2003 at 11:16:35AM -0400, aacton_AT_yorku.ca wrote:
> Yeah, that might be related to my problem.
> I can overdub a stereo track no problem, but if I try to overdub a mono track,
> it sounds exactly half speed.

I can't say how much slower it was, but I would bet on half - sounds
like exactly the same problem.

--
Ross Vandegrift
ross_AT_willow.seitz.com

A Pope has a Water Cannon. It is a Water Cannon. He fires Holy-Water from it. It is a Holy-Water Cannon. He Blesses it. It is a Holy Holy-Water Cannon. He Blesses the Hell out of it. It is a Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon. He has it pierced. It is a Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon. He makes it official. It is a Canon Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon. Batman and Robin arrive. He shoots them.