[linux-audio-user] Delta 44 + Newbie = ???

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Delta 44 + Newbie = ???
From: the Smiling Goat (smilinggoat_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat May 31 2003 - 11:53:46 EEST

Hi all, I'm a newbie to linux. I've got a Delta 44
that I'm trying to run on RedHat 8.0 . As far as I
know I need the ALSA drivers, but I have no idea where
to begin installing all the necessary drivers and such
or how to do so. If any one is willing to help me
from the beginning it would be greatly appreciated.
I'm mostly interested in just using XMMS and Audion.

Cheers,
the Smiling Goat