Re: [linux-audio-user] Delta 44 + Newbie = ???

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Delta 44 + Newbie = ???
From: derek holzer (derek_AT_x-i.net)
Date: Sat May 31 2003 - 12:18:34 EEST

two places to start:

Planet CCRMA, which are Red Hat Packages of Alsa, Jack and other sound
apps, plusa lot of useful configuration information in an easy to
follow, step by step format:
http://ccrma-www.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software/

Complete instructions for installing Alsa from scratch. There is a
script provided here which you can use to unpack and install all the
alsa drivers and utilities once you have downloaded the tarballs:
http://myweb.cableone.net/eviltwin69/ALSA_JACK_ARDOUR.html

good luck,
d.