Re: [linux-audio-user] [ANN] QAMix - MIDI controlled Mixer for ALSA

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] [ANN] QAMix - MIDI controlled Mixer for ALSA
From: Matthias Nagorni (mana_AT_suse.de)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2003 - 19:33:02 EEST

On Thu, 5 Jun 2003, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> If you can't compile qamix, although yout think you have everything
> QT3 installed, then you havn't: You need libqt3-compat-headers as well

I guess this is because I forgot to remove the #include <qlist.h>
in line 15 of mixer.cpp. This is an obsolete header file and I
already switched to QPtrList, but forgot to remove the include.
Sorry for that.

BTW I guess Frank Neumann has the libqt3-compat-headers installed because
he uses AlsaModularSynth. And ams still has a lot of QList objects. Probably
it's time to fix this as well...

Matthias

--
Dr. Matthias Nagorni