Re: [linux-audio-user] Testers for beta version of meterbridge wanted

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Testers for beta version of meterbridge wanted
From: Joern Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Sun Jun 08 2003 - 21:32:32 EEST

Steve Harris wrote:
> this is not an offical release
> http://plugin.org.uk/meterbridge/meterbridge-0.9.2.tar.gz
>
> The release cycle has slowed down a lot, so I wanted to make sure there
> aren't any subtle regressions before announcing it.
>
> I've fixed a couple of major bugs, and reduced the CPU cost slightly, but
> there are no new features.

haven't beat it much, but it compiles and runs fine so far.
my jack setup is finally beginning to work thanks to jesse's tmpdir
patch. fun. now i can actually use what i've been talking about all
those years :)

--
All Members shall refrain in their international relations from
the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or

Jörn Nettingsmeier Kurfürstenstr 49, 45138 Essen, Germany http://spunk.dnsalias.org (my server) http://www.linuxdj.com/audio/lad/ (Linux Audio Developers)