Re: [linux-audio-user] newbie question about a Delta 1010LT card

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] newbie question about a Delta 1010LT card
From: Akos Maroy (darkeye_AT_tyrell.hu)
Date: Sun Jun 08 2003 - 21:39:00 EEST

Jan Depner wrote:
> Not that I know of. Of course, that's not saying much ;) Seriously
> though, you've got a pro audio sound card there, you might as well use
> pro audio software. It's only painful to get set up the first time.
> What exactly are you trying to record?

this is my point, it's not that I want to record wav files. I want to
use to card to have live streaming from several audio inputs being
encoded on the same machine.

what I need is exaclty what I wrote: the ability to record from the
different audio channels separetely. e.g. one /dev/dsp device for each
input.